We love mountains. For the past decade we have worked and traveled in various places around the world, exploring mountains as we go. We try to spend our time mountain biking, cycle touring, snowboarding and ski touring. This blog is intended to share these experiences and some of my favourite pictures.
I First went tralling for a few months in SE Asia in 2004 since then we have visited every continent except Antartica.
- 2004 Traveled SE Asia
- 2005 Lived + Worked in Canada, Golden BC and WWOOFed all over BC
- 2006 Lived + Worked in London
- 2007 Cycle Toured 3500km and Worked in New Zealand,
- 2007 Traveled from HK across SE Asia en route for northern winter
- 2008 Lived + Worked near Morzine, France
- 2008 Cycled across France, Belgium, Holland to Suffolk, UK
- 2008 Lived + Worked as Pedi Cab rider during Edinburgh Festival
- 2009 -2011 Lived + Worked in Edinburgh. Mountain biking, surfing, snowboarding and climbing all over Scotland.
- 2010 Completed the Tour de Mt Blanc in 2 days on a MTB
- 2011 Snowboarded and travelled around Japan
- 2011 Left home in Scotland for Fernie BC, Canada
- 2012 Explored Western USA and Canada – Yellowstone, Yosemite, Glacier parks were highlights as was ski touring the Canadian Rockies.
- 2012 Moved to Chamonix, France
- 2013 Cycled across Europe to Asia – 3000km in 30 days.
- 2013 Splitboarded and hiked Chile, Argentina and Bolivia. Ski toured the High Andes, 9 Chilean Volcanoes and Patagonia by splitboard. Including hiking the stunning Torres del Paine and Mt Fitzroy in the far south.
- 2013 Returned to Chamonix, France for the northern winter
Snowboarded; Japan, France, Scotland, Canada, USA, Chile Argentina, Italy, Switzerland, New Zealand.
FavouritePowder; Niseko, Japan
Best Terrain; Verbier, Switzerland
Favourite resort; Whitewater, Nelson, BC Canada
Enjoy the blog and pictures!